September 1, 2013
A Beginner’s Guide to Wine (thanks to visual.ly)
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 9:08 pm and tagged with wine, Wine Tasting and posted in wine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
thoughts on wine, food and life
me…Richard Tackett (aka zenpilgrim) - I am a father, a husband, a lay person, a monk, a priest. I cook and wash dishes, I'm an artist, a seeker, and pilgrim...with a passion for wine and food.
- My final reason to watch BBC is gone @MarcChampion: bottom-feeding 'Top Gear' shows BBC's hypocrisy bloombergview.com/articles/2015-… via @BV 19 hours ago
- 8 great white wines for spring seriouseats.com/2015/03/best-w… 20 hours ago
- Even the students at Liberty hate Ted gawker.com/ted-cruzs-audi… 3 days ago
- I checked in at Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/baltimore-… 4 days ago
- I checked in at Muss & Turner's on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/muss-and-t… 5 days ago