September 1, 2013
A Beginner’s Guide to Wine (thanks to visual.ly)
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 1st, 2013 at 9:08 pm and tagged with wine, Wine Tasting and posted in wine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
thoughts on wine, food and life
me…Richard Tackett (aka zenpilgrim) - I am a father, a husband, a lay person, a monk, a priest. I cook and wash dishes, I'm an artist, a seeker, and pilgrim...with a passion for wine and food.
- Nothing says Christmas like a glitter encrusted Holy Family http://t.co/vDKq2VM2HF 3 hours ago
- Great hike on Casa Grande Mountain. I just finished hiking 2.95 miles in 1h:47m:19s with #Endomondo #endorphins bit.ly/1HAd19f 4 hours ago
- RT @TopWineNews: 'Great Napa Valley wines will rival Bordeaux First Growths': Moet-Hennessy Estates & Wine CEO: Jean-Guillaume ... http://t… 12 hours ago
- Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBf6B… 22 hours ago
- Fast Food Decadence - Church's New Oreo Biscuits Sound All Kinds of Awesome firstwefeast.com/eat/churchs-or… 1 day ago